Registration is closed. Thanks to all those who attended SocCon 2017!
If more than one teacher is registering from you school, a discounted rate is offered for the additional teachers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will provide you with the details to get the discounted registrations.
|Up to and including 18th August 2017||From 19th August 2017|
|Teachers & Educators||$495||$560|
|Additional Teachers from the same school||$445||$510|
The Registration Fee Includes
- Entrance to all conference sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Conference handbook
- Conference Satchel
- Lunches, tea and coffee break
The Registration Fee Does Not Include
- The Conference Dinner at Mission Estate on Thursday 5th October. The cost to attend will be $90 per person.
- Field Trips will run on the afternoon of Thursday 5th October. There will be a mix of free field trips and some that will have a cost to participate.
- Accommodation. We have negotiated some great rates so please book your accommodation via the online conference registration form.
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa).
- Cheque or Direct Credit (choose Invoice in the payment screen and an invoice will be attached to your registration confirmation email with the conference bank account details).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com. Cancellations received on or before 24 August 2017 will be charged an administration fee of $100. No refund will be given for registration cancellations received after 25 August 2017 (including “no shows” at the conference). Registrations can be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Should you have special needs for food or mobility requirements, or have any other special requirements please let us know when you register.