REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
We are no longer taking registrations for SocCon 2019 as the conference has already occurred.
up to 15 August 2019
from 16 August 2019
|Teachers & Educators||$495||$560|
|Additional teachers from the same school||$445||$510|
The registration fee includes
- Entrance to all conference sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Materials
- Lunches, tea and coffee break
The registration fee does not include
- The Conference Dinner at Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre on Tuesday, 1 October. The cost to attend will be $90 per person.
- Field Trips will run on the afternoon of Tuesday, 1 October. There will be a mix of free field trips and some that will have a cost to participate.
- Accommodation. We have negotiated some great rates at the Waipuna Hotel. Enjoy some relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle of the city in this beautiful location!
To book your accommodation, email email@example.com and quote the booking code SOCC1019.
Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa).
Registration cancellation and refund policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations received on or before 15 August 2019 will be charged an administration fee of $100.
No refund will be given for registration cancellations received after 15 August 2019 (including “no shows” at the conference).
Registrations can be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Terms and Conditions
Please click here to view the Terms & Conditions in relation to purchasing goods or services from Conferences and Events Limited for SOCCON 2019.
Should you have special needs for food or mobility requirements, or have any other special requirements please let us know when you register.